Fundraising Planning Study
Prior to starting a capital campaign, many churches retain us to coordinate and conduct a fundraising planning study for them. This involves organizing an effort to inform all or key members of your church about your proposed project and plans and invite their feedback. It’s a smart first step that doesn’t require a lot of time or expense. Yet, a well done study will:
- Tell you what people want, are willing to support and to what extent;
- Help identify key leaders and donors and give you clues about how to best motivate them and others to get more involved and give more;
- Bring to the forefront people’s key questions and concerns if any exist.
In short, it will provide a blueprint for how to best package, promote and proceed with a campaign that will best meet your needs.
Capital Campaign Direction
We can also help organize and implement your campaign. With our approach we’ll serve as drivers rather than simply advisors handling most of the day-to-day details associated with the effort for you. Our service includes:
- Developing campaign organization and orientation materials that will provide a step-by-step game plan for those involved.
- Designing and ordering printed and promotional materials that will be persuasive and perceived positively.
- Coordinating communications and cultivation activities and events that will inform and inspire people.
- Organizing the enlistment and training of volunteers so no one will have to do too much, for too long and so everyone’s job will be easier and more enjoyable.
- Overseeing the gathering of gifts in the most successful ways possible.
- Setting up a simple yet comprehensive fulfillment and follow-up system so that promises made are paid and you’re sure to reach your potential.
In short, we’ll drive and direct the entire process from start to finish, leaving less work and raising more money for you!