Walsh & Associates, Church Fundraising Specialists, a Minnesota based resource development consulting firm specializing in conducting capital campaigns for churches.
We're currently seeking qualified candidates for:
CHURCH RELATIONS SPECIALIST
The Church Relations Specialists make the initial phone contact with our prospective clients. They are responsible for updating contact records, inquiring about church feasibility study & capital campaign needs and updating project information. They provide information by email based upon church and project information gathered. They are committed to ensuring our prospective clients receive information and answers to their questions in a timely manner. In addition to contacting future clients, they nurture relationships with our current and past clients, offering assistance and support as needed.Qualifications
- Comfortable phone voice; telemarketing experience preferred.
- Ability to follow provided script of questions & responses.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Database or CMS experience (such as ACT) highly desirable.
- Comfortable or familiar speaking with church leadership.
- Active and involved faith life.
Seasonal: January-June and September-December
Monday through Friday 8:30-3:00
Unpaid Holidays Include: New Years Day, Holy Week, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & the day after, Christmas week.
Additional summer hours also available
Walsh & Associates, Church Fundraising Specialists, a Minnesota based fundraising consulting firm specializing in church capital campaigns and stewardship efforts, is current seeking a Vice President.
This position includes sales of company services and oversight of the company's operations including business and financial management, marketing, and client services.
- Oversees the design, development, staffing, and delivery of quality products and services.
- Assures that the company mission, programs, products, and services are consistently aligned and presented in a strong and positive way to all relevant stakeholders.
- Personally makes and trains others to make sales presentations.
- Oversees all marketing, promotions, and sales efforts.
- Oversees company financial management.
- A strong and active faith life.
- Exceptional communications skills, especially in group settings.
- At least ten years of successful marketing, sales, and senior management experience, ideally in a senior fundraising and development position with a strong emphasis on and apptitude in the major gifts area.
Walsh & Associates, Church Fundraising Specialists, a Minnesota based fundraising consulting firm specializing in church capital campaigns and stewardship efforts, is seeking full or part-time Area Consultants. These positions will assist in company marketing activities and coordinating and implementing client services.
- Implementing client capital campaign and stewardship efforts.
- Conducting preliminary studies and assessments for capital campaigns and stewardship efforts.
- Making and assisting in sales presentations.
- Network marketing with area influencers.
- Regularly contacting area past clients to assess their progress and network for leads for our services.
- Relevant education background and/or work experience.
- A strong and active faith life and total buy-in to our company operating philosophy and mission.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer knowledge, ideally in Microsoft Outlook and Office (Word, Access, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint).